Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dean came back!!!

Ah, Supernatural, how I've longed for your warm glow from my tv.

The 4th season of Supernatural has started, and with Dean coming back from the dead, Sam utilizing his demonic powers (with the help of Ruby), and the introduction of an Angel (Castiel?), it sure seems like this is going to be one great season. Hopefully, it won't be the last season though. I already have some theory's on how the season could end up going. With there now being an Angel on Dean's side, and a demon on Sam's side, I wonder if at some point they will have to come to some sort of clash?

Either way, I can't wait for more. Supernatural has just become one of those all-time favorite shows of mine, with it's great soundtrack, funny sibling rivalry, and evil demon/monster slaying of all kinds, it has it all. The next series I'm looking forward to having a new season is the Reaper, another of my favorite shows. Hopefully, that season premire is just around the corner.

No comments: