Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I didn't forget...Part Deux!!!

No, I haven't forgotten about my personal blog, I've just been busy and neglectful, which is my lot in life. I feel bad because I want this to be the place to go to for info from me, so I'm going to try harder.

Lately, I've been busy with work (obviously), not working out (which shows!), spending as much time with Lily as I can, watching Supernatural, and playing some new video games! My god, the video games, so many of them! I haven't been able to finish any of them because I've been getting new ones. Here's a list of the one's I'm trying to get through now:

1. Final Fantasy IV (DS)
2. Prince of Persia (PS3)
3. Bioshock (PS3)
4. Assassin's Creed (PS3)
5. Dead Space (PS3)
6. Ninja Town (DS)
7. Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP)
8. Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3) (yes...still haven't beat it!)
9. Burnout Paradise w/new Party Pack DLC (PS3)
10. Folklore (PS3) (I've had this one since I got my PS3...but just never got into it until now)
11. Wipeout HD (PSN)
12. Penny Arcade's On The Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 2 (PSN)
13. Puzzle Quest (PSN)
14. Guitar Hero World Tour (PS3)
15. Unreal Tournament III (PS3)

Oh, there's more, there's plenty more, but I'm running out of time. Even with all these I'm trying to play right now, that doesn't even take into account for Street Fighter IV coming out next week, and Guitar Hero: Metallica next month!

Speaking of Metallica, I went to the Metallica concert in Detroit at Joe Louis Arena on 1/13/2009. I can say, after that concert was over, I could have died happy. I didn't..die, that is...but I would have been happy. I got to see Metallica in concert! It was f*ing amazing. The Sword came out first, and they where great. The only song I'd ever heard from them was Freya, and that was on either GHII or GHIII. Anyways, they where awesome. Then, Machine Head came out and really got heavy. They where great, I've always liked Machine Head. Then Metallica came out and played at least 15 songs, and only 4 of them where from Death Magnetic. They played the old songs that made them famous. They sounded great, just awesome. James sounded like he did back in the day, everyone played well while running around the stage. It was great. If they come around again, I'll be going.

Hopefully I'll have time to write twice a week, like I wanted to originally. I've been watching a lot of movies lately and would like to talk about them. Plus, I'd like to talk about video games and get some reviews up. Until then, well...I haven't thought of a catchy exit line, so...yeah.

Oh, and one more thing, the tragic death of EGM and the butchering of 1UP was tragic to say the least. More talk of that later.

No comments: